warning my A

Tgtbttm06

This all started my first year in college. At the time I was 6'3" 160 lbs with an ass a women would die for. I was flunking my accounting class and asked my teacher how I could raise my grade and if I could get extra help. He said sure and he tutored me every Friday night at his house for about 6 weeks.

On the 6th week I showed up to find he was having a party with other accountants he knew and had done work with. They where having a poker tournament.

As I arrived I felt like meat and never been with a guy. I wanted to leave but was told you leave you fail. Next thing I know my teacher says the tournament will start soon and is in the basement. I then asked ok how much to join the game. He replied with a smile funny you ask.

At this point I felt weird as I walked down stairs and everyone was behind me. As I turned the corner I saw a dungeon and tales for cards. I went to turn around and they grabbed me and said "listen faggot you are getting used tonight.

As I was undressing I saw Crisco by the sling and the fuck bench. Restraints all over and a iron bed. I was like what did I get into. My teacher then said you want to know how much it cost for every load in your ass you get 10 extra credit points. Then a boy with football linemen hands says if I can punch fuck you it is 100 points.

I said I am not gay and I like girls, they said not any more bitch after tonight you will only want men. I was then stripped naked and restrained to the fuck bench. At that point I was told get comfortable and given a ball gag to wear.

I was then their all night getting my ass stuffed by all these guys some would pull out before blowing a load in me. Others would let loose. By the end of the night I got 400 extra point I took 30 loads and the guy punch fucked my ass till I gaped and prolapsed.

• Like 2