maintanence

pig4banging

I was going about my day off; I had many chores to do. I went to store, did some cleaning etc.

I got up early the next day and took my car into the quick lube place for an oil change and look over.

I drove about 15 minutes until i got to the place. it was early around 7am on a tuesday, they openned at 8 but i wanted to get there and wait to be the first car serviced.

I pulled onto the lot and up to the bay. the lights were off and i didnt see any one around. I put the radio on and relaxed,,,,,,

after about 5 minutes a new guy came from the door to me. he must have been 35, stocky (football playerish) and a beard . from what i could see by his open collar he had a very hairy chest.....

he came over to me and asked if i wanted to wait inside .

I said sure and we went inside.... he had just made a pot of coffee and offered me some.... i drank a few sips and then he said he was the only one there so far..

I told him I always wondered what it looked like under the garage in that little below area.

he said let me show you. and we walked off.

we went down the stairs... it was barely enough room to stand to work under a car.. My car had been placed in the bay over the oppening.

as i looked around i noticed him staring at me and rubbing his crotch....

i started rubbing mine. then he unziped and pulled out his enormous cock... it didnt take me long to get on my knees and take it in my mouth,,,,

just as i was sucking it i heard footsteps......

he saw i was worried so he says..... never mind its only bill, he's cool

bill came down the steps and saw us....... he came over an pulled out his cock also.. i sucked him as well.. within a few minutes they both took off their coveralls to expose their naked hairy bodies.

i then stripped also.... they bent me over and one went in my mouth and the other up my ass and they pumped away until they shot 2 loads each.

then we got dressed. i went to the waiting room as they started to work on my car.......

.................... why cant this ever happen to me?

messagee me bikercnt4u on america on line and maybe you can make it happen

• Like 2