a bike ride

pig4banging

It was a warm balmy night and I set out in my leather to the local leather bar for a few drinks. I got to the bar and it was only moderately busy. I walked in and looked around... didn’t see anyone I knew. I wondered over to the bar and ordered a beer. I sat by the bar and drank it... A little later I noticed a hairy biker top enters the bar and take up the seat next to me. He was dressed in full leather and smelled of man smell. He had a very hairy chest and thick hair arm pits... just what I like....

I looked over at him and he looked at me and said hello. I thought I was going to die he was so rugged and good looking.

I said hello back and we started talking. I ordered another beer and bought him a Jack and red bull.

WE talked for awhile and hit it off. He put his hand on my thigh and I immediately got hard and my leather jock grew in size. He noticed and took my hand and put it on his cock................

I was so horny......... we had an instant connection and knew it was going somewhere. He finished his drink as I did my beer.........

He ordered himself another drink then turned to me and said.........can I fill up your beer? I said yes SIR!

He took my empty bottle and said he would be right back...........he then came back with a warm beer bottom filled up..........I knew right then he had pissed in the bottle for me.... he said here BOY drink this.... and I DID.

WE continued talking through the night and he periodically filled my bottle through the night.

I told him I love motorcycles but did not have my own.

He told me he was a biker and had a Harley. HE and his friends were going on a bike ride in the morning and he told me to meet him and I could ride on the back of his...............so I said I would.

The next day I met him at his home. I got on his bike with him and we took off.

HE said his friend was going to catch up with us later.

About 15-20 minutes later I heard a swarm of bikes and it turned out there were 30 bikes catching up to us. These are my biker buddies he said. And he motioned to them to follow him. We all biked on a back road for about 45 minutes. He decided we would pull off into a clearing because he had to take a pee.

We all pulled off the road and stopped. Everyone stayed on or near their bikes but me and my buddy went to the edge of the woods. He told me get on my knees and opens my mouth. I did and he put his huge cock in my mouth a started to piss. I was in heaven his cock was hot and the piss great... I was focusing on him and his cock............just then another biker snuck up from behind and grabbed me. Pulled me up through me over his shoulder and them both took me back to my buddies Harley.

The stripped me naked, bent me over his bike on my stomach so my mouth and ass were accessible from each side. I was cuffed to the bike and blindfolded;

then I was given constant mega hits of poppers until I was high and horny.................then all the bikers proceeded to use me all afternoon I felt cock after cock in my mouth and ass sometimes 2 at the same time up my ass and in my mouth...............................after a few minutes (20) I was ready to stop and started to say can we rest..................but the guy that brought me said..........."oh we are not at all finished yet" for the next 5 hours I was fucked non stop and spanked, flogged, uses, pissed in etc.........then it seemed to stop............ they all got on their bikes except for my buddy and drove off. I thought this was it I could finally relax and rest . He gave me bottled water and asked if I was hungry......

We did relax for a bit............... then he put the blindfold back on me............. soaked a rag in poppers and tied it to my nose.............

I heard the roar of bikes..............and within 10 minutes I was again being *Y(*YO*HOHd and fucked and used.....................at one point I think I passed out, but they kept going.................... Finally it became late about 7pm and I had been used all morning and all afternoon and was extremely sore.

I hear the bikes go off and then my buddy said you had enough boy or shall I get more.....................

I said yes SIR anything u want SIR.

• Like 1