visitor in a strange city

pig4banging

I was on my way home for xmas. it was a long drive, so i stopped for the night . I had previously made arrangements to meet a man and contacted him when i got to the hotel.

The man came to pick me up at my room. he came in for a few minutes before we took off. i gave him a good blow job before we left.

HE says he is taking me to a bar and wanted me to change in the car as we drove...

I did .. it was a leather harness and shorts and boots. i put them on.

he pulled up to the bar and parked and we got out. We entered the bar. upon entering he looked at me then pulled something out of his pocket. here he said hold still.... and he proceeded to put a collar and leash on me. then he lead me around the leather bar..... he knew alot of the men there.... and as we stopped by each man he introduced me as his pig boy. and many of the times he introduced me he ordered me to suck their cocks.. and if they wanted to shoot i was to swallow.. of coarse i had to be discreet to not get thrown out , although he new the bartender and i doubt he woud do anything since i also blew him when we entered

after we had a few drinks and he introduced me to most of the men there we left.

he drove me back to the room and made me strip and get on the bed.

then he blindfolded me and put a popper soaked rag over my nose to make me a real pig in heat.

I heard a knock at the door. he opened it and i heard several footsteps enter..

within a few minutes i was engulfed by naked men and hard cocks in all my holes, some of the men spanking me as well. I also smelled the aroma of cigars through the popper rag on my nose that was constantly re soaked,,,,

i must have been well used for several hours before he took off the blind fold.... by this time almost everyone had left. there wer only two men left and for the next 2 hours i was their pig boy to tag.. i must have taken 50 loads that night before falling alseep in the bed with them both.

............... this is a fantasy of mine...... i would love to find a man to make it reality.