Deep Fuck

Guest smookie

Guest smookie

Was in New York on a business trip, meet up with the rest of my straight co-workers(i was the only gay one in the group) who wanted to go for some drinks at a local irish pub a few blocks from the hotel. Few drinks later one of my coworkers started talking with some other people sitting up at the bar and she invited the two of them over, introduced them to the rest of the co workers they were two Aussies in there late 30's earlty 40 , Peter & Lyod. There were both with the royal navy and on shore leave for a few days. Great time was had by all, but the drinks were catching up with me so I decided to pay my tab and head back to the hotel. Said my good by's , shook the hand of the Peter who leaned over and said to me I am a Lad who has to do what is needed while away from home leaned back and just winked at me as parting ways. Didnt think much of if , left and went back to the hotel. Got to my room undressed and chilled watching tv.

About an hour went by and my room phone rang, answered the phone thinking it was one of my co-workers wanting to be reminded of when the meet was for the following day, no it wasnt it was Peter he said he had seen my room key and room nbr when I was paying my tab and asked if it was okay if we would meet up for some more drinks. Told him would need to get dressed , and it would be a few minutes. Peter had said not to worry and if I didnt mine he could come up to my room and wait while I was getting dressed. I hesitated for a bit and Peter said not to worry he could wait out side my door in the hall till I finished I agreed to that got dressed quickly. So about 5 mins Later I hear a knock at the door and it was Peter, I opened and welcomed him into the room. He walked in and I closed the door, while I dressed quickly I did everything so quickly along with being buzzed forgot to zip up my fly so Junior was hanging out. Peter went and sat down on the Chair in the corner of the room. We talked a bit more , he said that his home life was a bit rough that his wife was not happy with him being in the navy, shortly after he had mentioned that instead of going out for drinks how about he go and get some ale's and we hang out in the room. So that is what we did, while I had a few beers Peter had a good six more and was starting to readjust his cock and balls each time I douldnt help but watch an notice that his cock was growing each time bulging through his pants. Was sitting propped up against the head board an realized that my cock was hanging out, appologized to Peter about my dick hanging out and he said not to worry and let it stay out.

He than came over to the bed sat down and asked if it would be okay to lay down on the bed with me, said not a problem. He came over sat on the edge , talked more about things at home , how on occasion he has played with a mate who acted just like I. Before I knew it he wanted to take his pants off but explained he had no knickers on. I finaly told him if he wants to strip naked go ahead and I would do the same. before I could even unbutton my shirt he was there naked , wow what a sight.. Broad shoulders, toned, about 6ft tall big thick uncut cock atleast 8.5 and thicker than a beer can. Hot sexy treasure trail. I was already hard, now I could tell my dick was leaking precum. He fondled his dick a few times which made his precum start a dripping.

There I was naked with this fucking hot hung aussie. He came over kissed me deeply, grabbing my left nipple and twisting it, than he eased off and flicked it I was moaning softly. He looked up into my eyes and said uumm someone likes his nipples played with. I noddled , he continued to do. We continued kissing, he moved his hands down my back side spreading my ass checks playing with my hole. I moaned even deeper and louder. He stopped kissing me and said that my new mate likes to get shagged up his arse doesnt he. I just smiled, he pulled one hand up, lube up three fingers with spit returned back to teasing my tight hole. After awhile I slide down his chest, where there was a pool of precum , just licked it all up..ummmm what a sweet taste. I licked the tip of his cock, which caused it to jump up, I just took that whole cock right in my mouth swallowing every inch of it. He let out a deep pleasureable moan , glancing up I could see his eyes were inback of his head. Sucked on that thick piece of meat for atleast 20 mins, milking out all that precum, we switched around 69'ing, Peter still fingering , than he flipped me on my back tossed my legs up in the air, rimming my hole just lubing it up with his spit, I could tell he has stroking his cock as he was a rimming my hole deep.

After a period of time he he put his legs up over his shoulders, creeped up to me and looked at me an asked if I wanted to get fucked, nodded my head yes, but the only problem was I didnt have any lube, he said he didnt need lube he could just use spit!

before I knew it he was lineing up his cock with my hole , slowing entering letting my get used to his massive cock entering my hole... After the first few mins he asked if I was okay , told him yes than the started to thrust deep in retract out jus to the tip of his cock than thrust in deep again, he eventually was at a pace that that his balls were slapping my ass with each deep thrust. He was leaning over kissing me , than he would lean over so his ear was touching my ear, with his hot pants, he was dripping with sweat sense he had been thrusting away for atleast 40mins. I than noticed that his balls werent slapping my ass with each thrust , I knew he was about to shoot his load. I reached down and started stroking my cock. He leaned back holding my legs up, I could tell he was getting close , I stroked faster and harder... I moaned out loudly that I was about to cum,then Peter said he was about to cum also, I tightened my ass muscles with each of his thrusts. He knew I wanted his cum, Peter let out a deep moan with long deep (^*&^*&(&ful thrust, I could feel each squirt of cum he was off loading. He still kept on fucking churning that hot cum deep in my hole, my body was shaking, quivering and sweaty. Peter was bucking like a bronco, with body shakes with each thrust. He than collapsed on my body kissing me breathing heavily. We laid next to each other in silence for a good 10 mins. Then he looked at me said I have never had a orgasim, or increadible sex like that in his life. We held each other both dossed off for a little nap, I woke up about an hour later Peter was staring at me. I asked if everything was okay , he stated yes and asked if we could do it again. I responded without hesitating yes. Asked him when would he like to meet up again, Peter said umm how about we give it another go now.. We had 6 mind blowing fuck sessions that evening, each time Peter blowing his hot load deep in my hole.

After getting about 4 hours of sleep waking up, going out and getting a cup of coffee, having some coffee talk. Peter mentioned if it would be okay to talk with Lyod about what we did, I hesitated. Asked if Lyod would be okay with the fact of two men shagging. Peter said that Lyod has talked about how he had thoughts of playing with a mate. Told Peter it was his choice, Peter said he would talk to Lyod about hope to get him to come out for a visit that evening. I agreeded to it , set of a cocktail hour for later on that evening. We finished up the coffee's and I headed back to the hotel to get cleaned up and Peter headed back to the base.. Will post the conclusion once we meet up...

• 4 months later...

Was in New York on a business trip, meet up with the rest of my straight co-workers(i was the only gay one in the group) who wanted to go for some drinks at a local irish pub a few blocks from the hotel. Few drinks later one of my coworkers started talking with some other people sitting up at the bar and she invited the two of them over, introduced them to the rest of the co workers they were two Aussies in there late 30's earlty 40 , Peter & Lyod. There were both with the royal navy and on shore leave for a few days. Great time was had by all, but the drinks were catching up with me so I decided to pay my tab and head back to the hotel. Said my good by's , shook the hand of the Peter who leaned over and said to me I am a Lad who has to do what is needed while away from home leaned back and just winked at me as parting ways. Didnt think much of if , left and went back to the hotel. Got to my room undressed and chilled watching tv.

About an hour went by and my room phone rang, answered the phone thinking it was one of my co-workers wanting to be reminded of when the meet was for the following day, no it wasnt it was Peter he said he had seen my room key and room nbr when I was paying my tab and asked if it was okay if we would meet up for some more drinks. Told him would need to get dressed , and it would be a few minutes. Peter had said not to worry and if I didnt mine he could come up to my room and wait while I was getting dressed. I hesitated for a bit and Peter said not to worry he could wait out side my door in the hall till I finished I agreed to that got dressed quickly. So about 5 mins Later I hear a knock at the door and it was Peter, I opened and welcomed him into the room. He walked in and I closed the door, while I dressed quickly I did everything so quickly along with being buzzed forgot to zip up my fly so Junior was hanging out. Peter went and sat down on the Chair in the corner of the room. We talked a bit more , he said that his home life was a bit rough that his wife was not happy with him being in the navy, shortly after he had mentioned that instead of going out for drinks how about he go and get some ale's and we hang out in the room. So that is what we did, while I had a few beers Peter had a good six more and was starting to readjust his cock and balls each time I douldnt help but watch an notice that his cock was growing each time bulging through his pants. Was sitting propped up against the head board an realized that my cock was hanging out, appologized to Peter about my dick hanging out and he said not to worry and let it stay out.

He than came over to the bed sat down and asked if it would be okay to lay down on the bed with me, said not a problem. He came over sat on the edge , talked more about things at home , how on occasion he has played with a mate who acted just like I. Before I knew it he wanted to take his pants off but explained he had no knickers on. I finaly told him if he wants to strip naked go ahead and I would do the same. before I could even unbutton my shirt he was there naked , wow what a sight.. Broad shoulders, toned, about 6ft tall big thick uncut cock atleast 8.5 and thicker than a beer can. Hot sexy treasure trail. I was already hard, now I could tell my dick was leaking precum. He fondled his dick a few times which made his precum start a dripping.

There I was naked with this fucking hot hung aussie. He came over kissed me deeply, grabbing my left nipple and twisting it, than he eased off and flicked it I was moaning softly. He looked up into my eyes and said uumm someone likes his nipples played with. I noddled , he continued to do. We continued kissing, he moved his hands down my back side spreading my ass checks playing with my hole. I moaned even deeper and louder. He stopped kissing me and said that my new mate likes to get shagged up his arse doesnt he. I just smiled, he pulled one hand up, lube up three fingers with spit returned back to teasing my tight hole. After awhile I slide down his chest, where there was a pool of precum , just licked it all up..ummmm what a sweet taste. I licked the tip of his cock, which caused it to jump up, I just took that whole cock right in my mouth swallowing every inch of it. He let out a deep pleasureable moan , glancing up I could see his eyes were inback of his head. Sucked on that thick piece of meat for atleast 20 mins, milking out all that precum, we switched around 69'ing, Peter still fingering , than he flipped me on my back tossed my legs up in the air, rimming my hole just lubing it up with his spit, I could tell he has stroking his cock as he was a rimming my hole deep.

After a period of time he he put his legs up over his shoulders, creeped up to me and looked at me an asked if I wanted to get fucked, nodded my head yes, but the only problem was I didnt have any lube, he said he didnt need lube he could just use spit!

before I knew it he was lineing up his cock with my hole , slowing entering letting my get used to his massive cock entering my hole... After the first few mins he asked if I was okay , told him yes than the started to thrust deep in retract out jus to the tip of his cock than thrust in deep again, he eventually was at a pace that that his balls were slapping my ass with each deep thrust. He was leaning over kissing me , than he would lean over so his ear was touching my ear, with his hot pants, he was dripping with sweat sense he had been thrusting away for atleast 40mins. I than noticed that his balls werent slapping my ass with each thrust , I knew he was about to shoot his load. I reached down and started stroking my cock. He leaned back holding my legs up, I could tell he was getting close , I stroked faster and harder... I moaned out loudly that I was about to cum,then Peter said he was about to cum also, I tightened my ass muscles with each of his thrusts. He knew I wanted his cum, Peter let out a deep moan with long deep (^*&^*&(&ful thrust, I could feel each squirt of cum he was off loading. He still kept on fucking churning that hot cum deep in my hole, my body was shaking, quivering and sweaty. Peter was bucking like a bronco, with body shakes with each thrust. He than collapsed on my body kissing me breathing heavily. We laid next to each other in silence for a good 10 mins. Then he looked at me said I have never had a orgasim, or increadible sex like that in his life. We held each other both dossed off for a little nap, I woke up about an hour later Peter was staring at me. I asked if everything was okay , he stated yes and asked if we could do it again. I responded without hesitating yes. Asked him when would he like to meet up again, Peter said umm how about we give it another go now.. We had 6 mind blowing fuck sessions that evening, each time Peter blowing his hot load deep in my hole.

After getting about 4 hours of sleep waking up, going out and getting a cup of coffee, having some coffee talk. Peter mentioned if it would be okay to talk with Lyod about what we did, I hesitated. Asked if Lyod would be okay with the fact of two men shagging. Peter said that Lyod has talked about how he had thoughts of playing with a mate. Told Peter it was his choice, Peter said he would talk to Lyod about hope to get him to come out for a visit that evening. I agreeded to it , set of a cocktail hour for later on that evening. We finished up the coffee's and I headed back to the hotel to get cleaned up and Peter headed back to the base.. Will post the conclusion once we meet up...

Hey, guy! What happened that evening? Did you and Peter meet again? 3-ways are sometimes a little much for 1st-timers, but have you played yet with Loyd or both? It's been 5 months since your original post--surely something has happened since then!

• 2 years later...