Mikes Monster Cock

Guest BBottomboi

Guest BBottomboi

Where to start?

I'd been chatting to this guy for ages on facebook, Mike, he ws 36, hot as hell, n gorgeous. Just my luck he lived 200 miles away. I never thought I stood a chnce with him anyway, even when he sad he liked younger skinny guys, but the chat was fun and horny.

One bored afternoon I was lay on the bed chatting online, n enjoying a joint, when Mike sent me a message saying that he was in town for a few days n did I fancy a drink? I figured what the hell, and we agreed to meet up in a bar in town.

He was waiting for me when I got there, and looked even better in person. A perfect gentleman, he bought me a drink n we got chatting. After a couple of drinks he suggested we could go to his hotel, as his work would pay or drinks there.

In his hotel room he pointd to the bar as told me to miz some drinks, and then started chopping some massive lines of coke. I've never done it before but didnt want to be rude, and as the rush of that 1st line hit me his mouth met mine, and he pushed me to the floor as his tongue entered my mouth.

My legs instinctively wrapped around his waist as his hips ground into me and we kissed for what seemed like hours. After another line we were pulling each othes clothes off, and as his jeans came down I sank to my knees to take his cock in my mouth. I knew it would be big, but I could only fit the head of it in my mouth as I wanked the shaft. I was in heaven sucking him, and from the moans coming out of him he was too.

Another line and my head was swimming. I was on my back and Mikes tongue wnt straight for my hole. His rough stubble rubbed against my smooth arse cheeks and his tongue flicked over my hole making me moan in pleasure. He held my cheeks apart to give him better access and sarted working his tongue into me sending me into throws of pleasure. He started to push his cock into me, but I told him to stop n put a rubber on. He took a sniff of poppers and handed me the bottle before getting his tongue back in my ass. I no time I was begging him to fuck me.

The next time Ifelt his cock against my hole I didnt resist, only gasped as his monster cock popped my ring and started to slide into me raw. My head was completly buzzing and all that expert rimming let him slide right in and he stated gently fuking me, going a little bit deeper with each stroke. When he was all theway in Mike kissed me hard and told me he was gonna fuck me with all 11 inches of his cock, and started to fuck me faster and faster. Holding my ankles in the air he pistoned into me so hard n fast my arse was sore but my entire body was in ecstacy.

Pulling out Mike rolled me onto my stomach, and slammed all 11 inches of his monster cock into my arse. His whole weight had me pinned to the floor as he pounded me and his arm was around my neck, then his voice in my ear told me he was gonna cum. I told him Id never had a guy cum in me before, but I wanted his - was begging for his spunk inside me. He kept pouding on my arse his breathing getting heavier and he growled "Im gonna cum!! take my poz spunk!"

I only realied what he was saying as he pushed into me and started spraying my guts with wave after wave of his spunk - his poz spunk! Mike didnt stop there an kept ploughing my arse, fucking his toxic seed into me, and I couldnt do anything to stop him as he had me pinned down. Not that I would have - every squirt of his cum send mindblowing pleasure right through me. When he was done he lay there on top of me catching his breath n tellinh me how amazing I am,

I was pissed that he'd fucked me bareback n not told me he ws poz, but then Id never felt anything so amazing. Lay on the bed afterwards I tod him that, then we finished the rest of the coke and he fucked me again - I never asked for a condom this time, and was begging for his cum a whole lot more.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ahhh....i remember the guy who shot his pos load in me....i was begging him not to cum...he promised me he would not cum if i did not cum....but he fucked the cum out of me....then gave me his hot load.....must admit i loved it...

ps still neg here

• 1 month later...
Guest dsh6922

Where to start?

I'd been chatting to this guy for ages on facebook, Mike, he ws 36, hot as hell, n gorgeous. Just my luck he lived 200 miles away. I never thought I stood a chnce with him anyway, even when he sad he liked younger skinny guys, but the chat was fun and horny.

One bored afternoon I was lay on the bed chatting online, n enjoying a joint, when Mike sent me a message saying that he was in town for a few days n did I fancy a drink? I figured what the hell, and we agreed to meet up in a bar in town.

He was waiting for me when I got there, and looked even better in person. A perfect gentleman, he bought me a drink n we got chatting. After a couple of drinks he suggested we could go to his hotel, as his work would pay or drinks there.

In his hotel room he pointd to the bar as told me to miz some drinks, and then started chopping some massive lines of coke. I've never done it before but didnt want to be rude, and as the rush of that 1st line hit me his mouth met mine, and he pushed me to the floor as his tongue entered my mouth.

My legs instinctively wrapped around his waist as his hips ground into me and we kissed for what seemed like hours. After another line we were pulling each othes clothes off, and as his jeans came down I sank to my knees to take his cock in my mouth. I knew it would be big, but I could only fit the head of it in my mouth as I wanked the shaft. I was in heaven sucking him, and from the moans coming out of him he was too.

Another line and my head was swimming. I was on my back and Mikes tongue wnt straight for my hole. His rough stubble rubbed against my smooth arse cheeks and his tongue flicked over my hole making me moan in pleasure. He held my cheeks apart to give him better access and sarted working his tongue into me sending me into throws of pleasure. He started to push his cock into me, but I told him to stop n put a rubber on. He took a sniff of poppers and handed me the bottle before getting his tongue back in my ass. I no time I was begging him to fuck me.

The next time Ifelt his cock against my hole I didnt resist, only gasped as his monster cock popped my ring and started to slide into me raw. My head was completly buzzing and all that expert rimming let him slide right in and he stated gently fuking me, going a little bit deeper with each stroke. When he was all theway in Mike kissed me hard and told me he was gonna fuck me with all 11 inches of his cock, and started to fuck me faster and faster. Holding my ankles in the air he pistoned into me so hard n fast my arse was sore but my entire body was in ecstacy.

Pulling out Mike rolled me onto my stomach, and slammed all 11 inches of his monster cock into my arse. His whole weight had me pinned to the floor as he pounded me and his arm was around my neck, then his voice in my ear told me he was gonna cum. I told him Id never had a guy cum in me before, but I wanted his - was begging for his spunk inside me. He kept pouding on my arse his breathing getting heavier and he growled "Im gonna cum!! take my poz spunk!"

I only realied what he was saying as he pushed into me and started spraying my guts with wave after wave of his spunk - his poz spunk! Mike didnt stop there an kept ploughing my arse, fucking his toxic seed into me, and I couldnt do anything to stop him as he had me pinned down. Not that I would have - every squirt of his cum send mindblowing pleasure right through me. When he was done he lay there on top of me catching his breath n tellinh me how amazing I am,

I was pissed that he'd fucked me bareback n not told me he ws poz, but then Id never felt anything so amazing. Lay on the bed afterwards I tod him that, then we finished the rest of the coke and he fucked me again - I never asked for a condom this time, and was begging for his cum a whole lot more.

• 3 years later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 7 months later...