This was a rough one

Guest cromwell155

Guest cromwell155

Story begins on a Friday night, was walking the avenue to see if there was any action. Seemed that it was going to be another dull night so I went to the near by bar. The bar tender and I have been making eyes at each other for a couple of weeks. He's really not my type he's only 5"1' tall but he looks like his cock would split open a small whale. I was drinking a while when I started getting light headed had to go to the bathroom. after about 20 mins he came to look and see if I was ok. I was just sitting on the seat in the toilet when he came in. I stood up and kissed him, his tongue went down my throat and then I reached for his cock. It was huge at least 10.5 inches I needed it bad I told him. He was honest and told me he might be poz. He hadn't been tested in a while and he did know if he was clean. I told him I didn't know either and it didn't really matter. He must have grown another inch saying that. We both rubbed each others clothes off and were now facing each other naked. He said we cant do it here, so he said to follow him to the basement. I the basement there was a mattress on the floor and some lights and a video camera set up. I said what's the video for he said he wanted to get it on tape so he could watch it again and again. I said ok, when we got started it go a little rougher then I thought it would be. He said he wanted to get the first one out of the way so he pushed me down and positioned me on all fours and got behind me and pushed all the way in on the first push. I felt a though I would throw up at first but as he was fucking my ass really hard, I felt him get really big and start shooting gobs and gobs of cum up inside me. If he was poz then at this point I was too. He then got out a hose and washed me out in an area of the basement that has a drain. After I dried off he wanted me to suck on him so I got down on my knees and took the head in my mouth I really could not deep throat him but he didn't care. He grabbed my head and plowed my face for what seemed like an hour and when I could see on his face he was about to cum. I wanted to pull away but he held on fast and plowed my face till he erupted in my mouth, so much cum that it was hard to swallow it all some pushed out my lips and down my chin. Right after that he was still hard and pushed me down and stuck his cock in my hole again and fucked my ass till I could feel it grow inside again and then the flood in my tubes, It almost felt like it was Cumming out my nose. For about 3 hours this went on. him Cumming and then me sucking him hard and them him fucking me again till he came finally on the last one he must have hit the right spot because I could feel my cock growing and we came together. Boy was I tired but the video came out great.....Oh and I don't have to worry anymore :D

• 4 years later...