When I got pozzed

Guest huge_baloney

Guest huge_baloney

There was this new guy at the gym who had just moved to PA from the west coast. We ended up being workout partners 'cause we were both there almost 'till closing time. Tim was pretty tight lipped about his personal life. I didn't know if he had a BF or not.

So I asked him is he wanted to come out to a place I had on the river. To my surprise, he accepted. We had a great day out on the boat. There seemd to be something between us, but I couldn't be sure.

Well, we were about to leave the cabin when a nasty storm rolled in pretty quick. Now it's not a good idea to be on the water in a lightning storm, so we had to wait it out there. Tim opened up about his past, and how his BF had been killed by a drunk driver about three years earlier.

He had not had any relationhips since. He said he knew it was time to get on with life. I said, "If there's anything I can do to help". He gave me this look and I knew I was going to get fucked.

We went back to the small bedroom and started making out like there was no tommorow. I went to remove his trunks. I could barely get them off over his rock-hard dick. I went dowm on him tasting the pre-cum already leaking from his dick. He stopped me pretty quick cause he would've shot real fast.

He then laid me on my back and pulled me to the edge of the bed, so my butt was hanging off the

edge. He rimmed me deeply, shoving his tongue in my quivering hole. I started shovig my butt

up into his face and he knew I was ready. He asked where the condoms were. It was at that moment that my mind flashed back to the package sitting on my night stand. I meant to put them

in my tote bag, but got distracted and forgot them.

So here I was. On an island, in a storm. No rubbers, and no way to get any. I knew there was no way I could say no to him, so I told him he could go bare. He told me he was poz and refused. I guess it was his concern for me that made me want him even more, so I lied and told him I was poz. I lubed his dick and my butt and then laid back and spread my legs and awaited the penetration.

He slid inside and it hurt a bit. Did I mention his dick was pretty big? He slid in until he was about 7" in. I've always had a problem with taking it deep. He didn't mind, though. He worked my hole slowly at first. Then a quick flurry of quick, hard strokes. He went back to slow strokes. He pressed against that barrier and I don't know if he just knew how to navigate an ass, or whether I was just so turned on that I opened up, but suddenly I felt this little pop inside and his dick slid in to the balls. This was the first time I'd had a man this deep, and the gasp I let out must've sucked up half the air in the room.

He started long, slow strokes, almost pulling out, and then going back in to the balls. His dick so far up inside me felt insanely good. I pulled him down and whispered, "Fuck me" in his ear. I didn't have to ask twice. He picked up the pace, more and more. His dick was grinding my sweet spot at a furious pace.

He didn't last long. His breathing got really erratic. He shoved in full and just held there. He got this glazed look in his eyes, like he was 1000 miles away. Maybe he was on another plane f existence, cumming in his departed lover. That was OK with me. Looking back, it's kind of hot to think that maybe he was making love to someone on the other side, thru me.

Then I felt the cum explode from his dick. With every spurt, his cock twitched inside me. I was hard and my cock was dripping. Knowing I was being pozzed was an incredible turn-on. When the last of his cum was deep inside, he started thrusting again, and he started stroking my dick in time. It took maybe a dozen strokes before I pitched my head back and screamed. The first jet hit me in the face. The second actually hit the headboard. I'd never had an orgasm like it. I was curling upward like I was doing a crunch.

He laid on top of me until his cock softened and slid out. There wasn't much cum leaking. even though it was a huge load, he had shot it very deep. We stayed ovenight there and Tim fucked me twice more before we went home. This started a relationship that lasted almost two years.

About four months after that first fuck, my test came back poz. I've always believed it was that very first night that did it. This happened about 10 years ago and I still remember it like it was yesterday. Just the thought of that night makes me hard to this day.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

It may sound hot and it is sore of hot to think of that moment in a way, but getting sick on purpose is hard to understand considering that this hiv is a nasty bug. I known people that had it and 4 are death and a missed them a lot. Meds do not work the same way for all the patients. Yes there are men that have it and look good and healthy, but there are other that have a great body , but their faces beg. to take the toll of the bug. I am not saying do not fuck around, I do...but do not go looking for it either. it will come sooner or later and if we are lucky, it will pass us along the way. :( Peace and good luck

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest bbmybutt

I posted on Craigslist and one guy replied. I put in ad that it was a dark room scene and I would be at end of bed I wanted top to come in fuck me doggy style and cum deep inside me. I had several guys pound my butt in the past that came inside me. But they were more worried that I was hiv positive. Well he came over his cock size was about 7 1/2 inches . He got horned up playing with my hole. He slowly entered me and in few minutes was pounding me deep up my butt. His cock slid in and out. He liked to edge a little by coming out with tip still in my butt take a drag on his poppers and repeat the pumping into my butt. This happened for over 45 minutes. When he was about to cum I felt him tense up shake a little and shove it deep up my butt feeling huge spurts of cum deep up my butt. Man I would squeeze his cock with my butt muscles milking his cock and he loved it. He fucked me several times the same way but at different times. He worked near by so he needed to unload. Well he sent me a email by mistake that should have been someone else. Saying his numbers were not good as in cd4 numbers. And I was shocked that he shot pozzed loads into my butt. Well one night I basically came to terms that I would test positive. And I loved his fucking motion to much. I invited him over again and really got into him fucking me. I told him to stay a while. I want to have a couple fuck sessions and he agreed. He spurt so much cum into me that we ducked a third time and the cum was a good lubricant and oozed out on each push into my butt he got turned on. Several months later my test came back postive.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...
Guest bbmybutt
On 4/19/2016 at 10:48 PM, sse4me said:

What a nice way to get pozzed. I do hope it was his first load that did you in. Nothing like getting pregnant on your first load. Alas, I've dodged the bullet so far, but someday I will carry someone's babies.

Did you ever get to carry someone’s babies. Since then I have been on meds. Undetectable. I have had several gallons of sperm pumped into my butt. 

Guest barehole4use

Love the story, thanks for sharing, i also got intentionally pozzed too. So i know how it feels & where you're coming from, at least you wanted it too, just like me. For everyone it is different & as long as you are prepared for all the consequences off your actions later on then it is not a problem to make your own choices in life.